Cylindrical rubber fenders have protected ships and wharves for more years than other rubber fenders type. Cylindrical rubber fenders are available in various combinations of length and diameter to meet specific performance and match to each application. Cylindrical rubber fenders are a versatile marine fenders system, used for general application as well as for corner protection.
Cylindrical fender installation are one the most simple and economical among all marine
fenders. The cylindrical rubber fenders are installed using chain/bracket assembly in various position, horizontally, vertically, and diagonally.
Advantage of Cylindrical Rubber Fenders
- Easy to install and maintainance
- Simple and economical design
- Low reaction force and surface pressure, reasonable rated energy absorption
- Strong adaptability transverse and vertical shake when ship berthing
- Suitable for different structures and applications
Specification and Performance of Cylindrical Rubber Fenders
|Type||Dimension||Rated Deflection 50%|
Note: 1. R – Reaction force (KN), E – Energy absorption (KN-M);
2. RS – Ultra high reaction force type, RH – high reaction force type, RO – standard reaction force type, RL – Low reaction force type;
3. Performance tolerance: +/-10%
Installation type of Cylindrical Rubber Fenders
The standard installation type of cylindrical rubber fender include the steel bar, U-anchor, shackles & chain, fender body. So installation doesn’t need the steel bar. And other installation assembly also can be provided upon request.