Buoder shipboard foam fenders are manufactured for the quick and convenient use, limited storage space available demands providing tough heavy-duty fender systems for boat, yacht, commercial vessels, Navy warship, and ship-to-ship applications.
The widely used projects proven our shipboard foam fender is your best guarantee.
Advantages and Features
Buoder shipboard foam fenders are constructed with closed-cell foam core, nylon filament reinforced tough polyurethane skin. This construction offer a number of important features and advantages as blows.
- Unsinkable Foam Core — The foam filled fenders are manufactured by high quality closed-cell foam. Even the skin was punctured, it also is unsinkable without absorbing water.
- High energy absorption, low reaction — We have various foam core with low density and high density. The special construction and characteristic ensure its high energy absorption and low reaction.
- Strongest and toughest skin — we make two kind foam fender’s skin. One is foam fender’s skin is rubber with nylon reinforced, vulcanized together. Another is spray the high quality polyurethane elastomer on the skin, which is reinforced with nylon filament at optimum angle.
Multiple homogeneous layers increase strength, and additional reinforcement is applied to both ends where stresses are highest.
- Various optional end fittings and designed models
Application of Shipboard Foam Fenders:
- Ship-to-ship transfers
- Small boat, yacht
- Ship-to-pontoon operation
- Navy warships/Commercial vessesl
Performance of Shipboard Foam Fenders
Buoder shipboard foam fenders are normally supplied with standard capacity. But the low reaction capacity, or high capacity are available upon request.
Please contact us to get more information.