Super Cone Rubber Fenders
Super cone rubber fenders are the latest generation high-performance fender, with optimal performance and efficiency. The cone rubber fender makes effective use of its conical body shape, by taking up large angles berthing loads without any change in its energy absorption capacity. They withstand the shearing action of angular load and are durable, strong, and stable.
The super cone rubber fenders are normally fitted with an UHMW-PE lined frontal frame which helps in reducing the frictional forces and hull pressure. Super cone rubber fender has been the first choice for the big port construction.
Advantage of Super Cone Rubber Fenders
Comparing with the same size super cell rubber fender, the energy absorption of super cone rubber fender is double times.
- The maximum compress deformation can reach 72% when the reaction force does not increase. To ensure the most excellent energy absorption.
- It can resist the shearing force and maintain energy absorption level under inclined compression less than 10 degrees.
- The frontal frame is stalled in front of cone fender to provide the low and comparatively even hull pressure.
- The super high density polyethylene pads are adhered to the frontal frame, which can reduce the friction factor between hull and cone fender to below 0.2, and can reduce the shear force (horizontal force) exerted on fenders when vessel berthing, which can prolong the service life of fenders.
- The frontal frame adopts water-tight structure with high strength and better anti-rust performance.
- Super cone rubber fender system has excellent life-stability in hard marine environment.
Note: 1. R – Reaction force (KN), E – Energy absorption (KN-M);
2. RS – Ultra high reaction force type, RH – high reaction force type, RO – standard reaction force type, RL – Low reaction force type;
3. Performance tolerance: +/-10%
The super cone rubber fender system has the highest performance comparing with other type fender. This rubber fendering system include the conical rubber fender body, UHMW-PE lined frontal panel, multi-chain system.
The cone fendering system can be installed by two or more super cone fender bodies with one frontal panel horizontally or vertically to get higher performance.
To get more information about these accessories, please contact with us.
|1||Pr-built in U ring||holding chains||Q235Painted,Q235 Hot-galv.|
|2||Pr-built in blot & nut||Fasten fenders onto dock||Stainless steel,Q235 Hot-galv.|
|3||Chains||tensile chain||Limit fender deflection while fender local part under strain||Q235 hot-galv.
15Mn or 20Mn hot-galv. Rubber
|weight chain||Support the front panel in avoid of sagging|
|shear chain||Prevent fender system from shear deflection|
|4||Front Panel||Reduce surface pressure in avoid of
damage of the fender & vessels
|5||Face Pad||Reduce friction coefficient to protect hull||UHMW-PE|
|6||Connector||Connect the fender & Front panel and Face Pad||Stainless steel,Q235 Hot-galv.|
|7||Fneder Body||Absorb ship impact energy to protect dock and vessels||Rubber, Q235|
Frontal Panel Structure of Super Cone Rubber Fenders
Super Cone Rubber Fenders Compression Test
To determine the performance of super cone rubber fenders, a performance test shall be performed.